Title: Campaign Manager
Target Hire Date: July, 2017
Reports to: Demand Side Trading and Operations Team Leader, MRP India
Location: Mysore, India
MRP Advisers (www.mrpadvisers.com) is the leading media and marketing strategy and operations advisory firm specializing in MRP™, Media and Marketing Resource Planning™. Organizations invest in Media and Marketing Automation and Operations (Ad Tech + Mar Tech) to produce more revenue, profit and insight while reducing operating costs and headcount. Media and Marketing Resource Planning(“MRP”) is necessary to manage these investments.
Media and Marketing Resource Planning, MRP, includes the definition, scheduling, segmentation, valuation, purchase/sale, monetization, delivery, tracking, optimization, and payment/collection of paid, owned and earned media and marketing-related data & campaigns. When specified and deployed correctly and supported by the right resources organized optimally, these tools and processes offer participants in the industry value chain (media companies, agencies, marketers and their suppliers) greater efficiency and effectiveness improving the likelihood of achieving their business goals and objectives.
In addition to its advisory practice, MRP Advisers operates an active and growing Managed Services Platform business on behalf of both supply side and demand side business partners seeking to implement and manage MRP systems, processes, and solutions.
MRP Advisers LLC is a U.S. corporation with headquarters in Westport, CT and an operations/delivery center in Mysore, India. Our Agency and Advertiser Managed Services is a programmatic trading solution connecting demand from marketers and advertising campaigns with our set of curated premium media suppliers. Our approach to Publisher Managed Services is a proven way for publishers to increase monetization, improve eCPMs, increase fill rates and enhance enterprise ROI, whether selling or buying media.
Our staff augmentation capabilities include 24x7x365: leadership, media traders, yield managers, campaign managers, data scientists, custom algorithm development, operations, analytics, reporting, systems and controls, receivables management and collection. In addition, the MRP Advisers Managed Services team provides complete audience analysis, targeting and optimization expertise. Our team operates a full Data Enhanced Media (DEMTM) platform that includes our DSP / SSP / Header Bidding / DMP trading platform supported by 5,000+ pre-built audience segments and a team working two shifts each day building bespoke audience segments and models on behalf of our Clients.
MRP Advisers offers select U.S. and international clients full-time, dedicated 24x7x365, end-to-end and bespoke end-to-end trading desk and data and analytic services on a revenue share and/or fee-for-service basis. These include:
- Management and staff augmentation
- Ad and/or DMP operations
- Advertiser and agency relations
- Legal forms development and contracting
- Receivables management and collection
- Creation of campaigns within both the AppNexus and Beeswax DSP interface
- Hands on management of DSPs to manage campaigns on budget, on time, and exceeding performance goals
- Perform detailed performance analysis to constantly optimize fill rates and net revenue margins for publishers, and perform detailed analysis to optimize campaign performance for advertisers
- Leverage and build upon trading strategies to enhance trading performance
- Header bidding, ad waterfall and fill partner management
Technologies and Related Support Services
- Header bidders
- Ad servers (e.g., Google DFP, AppNexus, SmartAdServer)
- Video Player and Platforms selection and management (e.g., JW, Kaltura, BrightCove, Ooyala, FreeWheel)
- Ad Exchanges (e.g., Google Adx, Facebook, AppNexus, Index, OpenX, Rubicon)
- Salesforce DMP (fka Krux) and Oracle BlueKai
- AppNexus/OAS ad server, DSP & SSP operations
- Display, mobile, video and other types of ad units
- WordPress and other content management systems
- com CRM
- Retargeting and remarketing Monetization
- Dedicated, full-time account management, yield management, audience management and optimization
- DSPs (e.g., AppNexus, Beeswax)
- Google Ad Words/AdSense integration and management
Data, Analysis and Reporting
- Salesforce (fka Krux) DMP-as-a-Service, your instance or use of MRP’s pre-built and optimized version of Salesforce DMP
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data strategy and sourcing
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other site-specific analytics
- MOAT viewability analysis and reporting
- On-Demand and automated, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly revenue and comprehensive trading partner and audience analytics, reporting and alerts
- Standard and Custom audience segmentation, development and attribution modeling
- Metadata and taxonomy development
- Data Science, including custom modeling and algorithm development
Additional Managed Services Available
- SEO/SEM services
- Audience development
- Audience extension
- Site and engaged consumer re-targeting
- Access to creative resources, including copy, photography, video creation and editing Video and display content syndication services
MRP Advisers LLC is seeking a Campaign Manager to work directly with the Demand Side Trader & US based Account Management as well as the Ad Operations team and the Data & Analytics Team, to develop tactical executions that align with client advertising goals and objectives. The Campaign Manager will deliver results from these tactical executions by implementing campaigns in the AppNexus. The Campaign Manager will also be responsible for day to day management of campaigns as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results. The Campaign Manager must be very familiar working within various DSP interfaces and comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks.
Job responsibilities include:
- Lead monitoring and performance for all Demand Side campaigns
- Provide regular campaign updates to the Sales and/or Account Management teams to ensure the client’s KPIs are met
- Responsible for pacing, margin and performance for all programmatic campaigns
- Provide insights and feedback to platform partners in order to improve functionality of the platforms used for media buying
- 1 + year experience with AppNexus
- 2 + years’ experience and proven track record of exceeding client’s goals on online advertising campaigns.
- Direct Response experience preferred but not a requirement
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and advanced skills in excel – pivot tables, chart making, etc
- Experience working with Salesforce DMP (fka Krux) or another Data Management Platform (DMP)
- Passion for online advertising media and understanding how consumers interact with display advertising
- Demonstrable ability to actively manage programmatic trading while leveraging data to ensure campaign success
- Must be extremely proficient with Excel- complete ease with Pivot Tables and Advanced Functions
- Solid analytical skill set, including chart-making, diagnostic ability, manipulation of large data sets. BI/SQL/ETL experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex data-driven insights for a non-technical audience
- Highly technical, with the capacity to troubleshoot within proprietary system
- Thrives in culture where cross- functional collaboration and daily interaction is key
- Bias towards action, efficiency, and automation, as well as the intellectual curiosity to challenge current products, processes, scalability, and best practices
- Ability to manage and lead internal projects within deadlines
- Expertise in working with DSPs/DMPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms including knowledge of / experience with DFP, OpenX, Index Exchange, Beeswax, MediaMath, Pubmatic, and AppNexus.
- Must have a deep understanding of how to deliver an advertising campaign programmatically to all forms of media including Display, Video, Mobile Web, Mobile App and e-mail.
- Must have a deep understanding of how to associate audience data to any programmatic campaign
MRP Advisers is seeking qualified candidates to work on-site, full-time in Mysuru, India and who are eligible to travel to the U.S. Please send your cover letter and resume to: Michael@MRPAdvisers.com